Mental health information during crisis is important. Alberta Health Services has information and a number of resources available for Albertans and our staff to help.
Mental health resources are posted here, www.ahs.ca/helpintoughtimes.
COVID-19 Online Resources
For helpful advice on handling stressful situations and ways to talk to children.
- Coping and Connection for Children & Families During COVID-19 (AHS)
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health (AHS)
- Practical and Emotional Preparedness for a Pandemic (AHS)
- Mental health and coping with COVID-19 (CDC)
- Talking with children about COVID-19 (CDC)
- Talking with children during infectious disease outbreaks (SAMHSA)
Be sure to check regularly to the online information as resources will be updated and added as developed. Future podcasts and videos will also be shared in the coming days.