Links to up-to-date information about COVID-19:
- Alberta Government: alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
- Alberta Health Services (AHS) COVID-19 updates: albertahealthservices.ca/topics/Page16944.aspx
- Government of Canada COVID-19 updates: canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- World Health Organization COVID-19 updates: who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- If you need to find support in your community, reach out to 211 or Alberta Supports.
- 211 is a comprehensive informational referral system accessible for all Albertans. Call or text 2-1-1 or visit ab.211.ca.
- Alberta Supports can help you access more than 30 programs and 120 services available through the Government of Alberta. Call 1-877-644-9992 toll-free provincewide.
How do you protect yourself and others from COVID-19?
- Practice social distancing.
- Stay home and away from others if sick or in isolation.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid travel outside Canada.
- Self-isolate for 14 days if you:
- recently returned from travel outside of Canada
- have a cough, fever, fatigue and/or difficulty breathing
- are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- have been asked by a health care professional for another reason