The Prairie Mountain Health Advisory Council is excited to share their online engagement event and we are inviting you to participate and share.
Our Stories of Resilience – Patching Our Quilt is an uplifting reflection of Albertan’s stories of resilience. With the ongoing support of Alberta Health Services, we have developed an online platform for people to upload, contribute and share. The theme, Patching Our Quilt, revolves around the building of a diverse community of stories that when patched together is a strong, warm, and comforting story of strength.
Help share our stories in one or all of the following ways:
Like, comment, and share all posts. Invite your friends, families, and colleagues to join in.
Visit our site https://together4health.albertahealthservices.ca/pm-stories
- Share a comment and encourage others to visit and take part in our surveys.
- Add a word to the word cloud about how you are taking care of yourself.
- Find us on:
- Facebook: AHS Advisory Councils @AHSAdvisoryCouncils and
- AHS Twitter: #AHS_media and @ahs_councils
- AHS Instagram, @albertahealthservices
For any questions, please contact email@example.com. Thank you for helping us spread the message of hope and resilience as we reach the finish line with Covid19.
Prairie Mountain Health Advisory Council