COVID UPDATE – May 5
City-owned tennis courts are NOW OPEN (including SCA and Christie courts)
Similar to non-city-owned courts, city-owned courts are singles tennis with members inside your household ONLY
Courts MUST still adhere to physical distancing guidelines and AHS health protection protocols
The SCA has tennis courts in the neighbourhoods of Strathcona and Christie.
- Use tennis courts at your own risk.
- Access to the tennis courts is free for all residents with valid SCA CA membership. You can purchase or renew your family’s membership online or at the office.
- Use of the tennis courts are first come first serve basis.
- All players are limited to 30 minutes of playing time if there are people waiting to play on the tennis courts.
- Tennis courts are for tennis and pickle ball use only.
- Tennis court hours 8:00 am – 9:00 pm.
- Pets not permitted.
- Please share the tennis courts with players of all abilities.
- Tennis courts may close without notice due to maintenance, repairs or poor weather.
- You can purchase or renew your $20 SCA CA membership online